OrangeExige

East Midlands Area Meeting - Clock Warehouse Pub, Shardlow

Good to see you all last night good selection of cars i like the Orange one .
see you at goodwood .

Eddie.

[quote name='A7ESK' date='13 September 2011 - 10:06 AM' timestamp='1315904809' post='3973']
Good to see you all last night good selection of cars i like the Orange one .
see you at goodwood .

Eddie.
[/quote]
Have you taken a photo of it yet? ;)

[quote name='Atthelimit' date='13 September 2011 - 09:35 AM' timestamp='1315902939' post='3971']
Hi all

Just to confirm there is always a meet on the second Monday of the month at Shardlow - 7.30pm is probably a bit early, although Kim and I are often there then taking advantage of the food menu!

This is a joint LDC and Club Lotus meet, no point in having two, we're all there for the same reason - LOTUS!

It's a very informal meet, lots of chat and laughs (usually the ladies who have been consuming the alcohol as the men are driving their precious cars!).

If the weathers good!!! lots of cars and chat in the car park.

So see you there?

Jules, Mrs At the Limit
[/quote]

Good to see you too Eddie, bring Sue next time?

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and have just posted in the newbies section. I'm from Sawley just next to shardlow and have a old élan s4 se which has been laid up since 1980 but will be starting work on her soon.

Thinking of popping down on the 13th of this month if that's right??

Also does anyone who attends have a old élan??

Thanks all,

Kieran

[url="http://lotusdriversclubonline.org.uk/index.php?/user/17-atthelimit/"]http://lotusdriversc.../17-atthelimit/[/url]

Hi Kieran.
Kim should be in contact with you very soon and welcome to the LDC.

If you fancy a drive out its midlands 1 breakfast meet this Sunday 14th Hilltop Farm.

Eddie.

News from the Shardlow Group

There is to be a Classic and Vintage Vehicle Fest at the Great Central Railway in Quorn Leicestershire on
the weekend of Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th May. There will be a real ale marquee with retro music playing
all day. The passing steam trains and period stations all provide a fantastic backdrop to a great event.
This is the first time this event has been held and as its so close to us in Quorn I was hoping some of our
members and friends might like to come along and bring their Lotus for display. We could join in on either of
the days or do both. Let me know if you are interested and I will book space accordingly for our cars.