OrangeExige

East Midlands Area Meeting - Clock Warehouse Pub, Shardlow

Clock Warehouse Pub, Shardlow, Derby, DE72 2HL

Second Monday of the month 7:30pm

In recent years the Midlands 2 group have put on a display of cars at the Hinckley Classic Motorshow and also annually attend the Beaumanor Classic Car and Transport Show.

View this page to keep up to date with news and events for this meeting.

For more information contact the East Midlands area coordinator, Kim Eaton: k.eaton@lotusdriversclub.org.uk (01455 888293)

HI,

Is there a meeting on tomorrow (Mon 11th) in Shardlow?

Just trying to gauge interest as there are no posts from members that may be attending.

Don't know but Midlands 1 meeting is on at the Red Lion this Thursday.
Eddie.

[quote name='OZZY' date='10 July 2011 - 11:27 PM' timestamp='1310336867' post='3642']
Is there a meeting on tomorrow (Mon 11th) in Shardlow?

Just trying to gauge interest as there are no posts from members that may be attending.
[/quote]
Hi and welcome. Unfortunately not a lot of the East Midlands lot use the forum but I'm sure they will turn out none the less.

The Midlands meeting at the [url="http://lotusdriversclubonline.org.uk/index.php?/topic/53-the-midlands-area-meeting/page__view__findpost__p__3562"]Red Lion[/url] should be a great turn out as usual though. It's a shame I can't make it this month as somehow I recognise the Elan in your profile picture ;)

[quote name='trigger' date='11 July 2011 - 08:00 AM' timestamp='1310371249' post='3644']
Hi and welcome. Unfortunately not a lot of the East Midlands lot use the forum but I'm sure they will turn out none the less.

The Midlands meeting at the [url="http://lotusdriversclubonline.org.uk/index.php?/topic/53-the-midlands-area-meeting/page__view__findpost__p__3562"]Red Lion[/url] should be a great turn out as usual though. It's a shame I can't make it this month as somehow I recognise the Elan in your profile picture ;)
[/quote]

I picked up the car late last week from Colin, I understand you did a lot of work on it and would love to discuss that in some detail and find out more (if you dont mind).

I turned up to the meet at 7:30, hung around for a while, no one showed up so went for a curry down the road. On my way back nearer 10:00 I passed the car park and there were a good number of Loti and respective owners so I stopped and had a chat. I was quite surprised at the turnout, more than I'm used to seeing at the TIPEC (Porshe) meets.

[quote name='OZZY' date='12 July 2011 - 08:50 AM' timestamp='1310457038' post='3651']
I picked up the car late last week from Colin, I understand you did a lot of work on it and would love to discuss that in some detail and find out more (if you dont mind).

I turned up to the meet at 7:30, hung around for a while, no one showed up so went for a curry down the road. On my way back nearer 10:00 I passed the car park and there were a good number of Loti and respective owners so I stopped and had a chat. I was quite surprised at the turnout, more than I'm used to seeing at the TIPEC (Porshe) meets.
[/quote]
Yes of course, I will drop you an email back later this evening with some handy details for you. Good to hear the turn out at the meeting was good, even though a bit later than advertised.

[quote name='trigger' date='12 July 2011 - 04:31 PM' timestamp='1310488298' post='3656']
Yes of course, I will drop you an email back later this evening with some handy details for you. Good to hear the turn out at the meeting was good, even though a bit later than advertised.
[/quote]

Hi Chris,

I didn't receive your email and have tried sending you a couple of PM's but had no response. I really would appreciate knowing what has been modified as I've discovered a couple of mods that just don't seem to make sense.

hopefully hear from you soon.

cheers

john

[quote name='OZZY' date='16 July 2011 - 07:20 AM' timestamp='1310797237' post='3669']
Hi Chris,

I didn't receive your email and have tried sending you a couple of PM's but had no response. I really would appreciate knowing what has been modified as I've discovered a couple of mods that just don't seem to make sense.

hopefully hear from you soon.
[/quote]
Sorry John, been away at Cholmondeley all weekend and I'm just getting myself sorted. I will make sense of everything for you.

B) I'm going tonight to see how they run their meet. Now Kim is it 3 knocks to get in, its been a while?
Eddie.

Hi all

Just to confirm there is always a meet on the second Monday of the month at Shardlow - 7.30pm is probably a bit early, although Kim and I are often there then taking advantage of the food menu!

This is a joint LDC and Club Lotus meet, no point in having two, we're all there for the same reason - LOTUS!

It's a very informal meet, lots of chat and laughs (usually the ladies who have been consuming the alcohol as the men are driving their precious cars!).

If the weathers good!!! lots of cars and chat in the car park.

So see you there?

Jules, Mrs At the Limit