Sign in to follow this  
eclat22

Why has font size on all topics on front page shrunk, whos hit the wrong key?

When I go to the forum main page, the main parts of the forum page is as usual, but all the seperate listings below have become to small to read, is this me and my pc or is this a technical issue with the forum? it was fine yesterday!

Regards Dan

As far as I was aware there has been no issue like this and I am viewing the forum fine. Are you able to upload a print screen so I can see what you mean? It might be worth deleting your cookies for the forum (link at bottom of page) or try loading in a different web browser (firefox, google chrome etc).

Chris, try it with IE8! on a PC

Your Apple will be using Safari or Firefox et.al which seems OK also on a PC

Ian

Chris, try it with IE8! on a PC

Your Apple will be using Safari or Firefox et.al which seems OK also on a PC

Ian

Good man ... it is being caused in IE8! :rolleyes:

In the IE browser, try this...

Tools > Internet Options > (General tab) > Accessibility (at the bottom)

Put a tick next to Ignore font sizes specified on web pages

Click OK

Click OK

I will try to look into why this has started effecting IE now and wasn't before. I will suggest another solution though: stop using Internet Explorer ;)

Firefox Browser

Google Chrome

In the IE browser, try this...

Tools > Internet Options > (General tab) > Accessibility (at the bottom)

Put a tick next to Ignore font sizes specified on web pages

Click OK

Click OK

I will try to look into why this has started effecting IE now and wasn't before. I will suggest another solution though: stop using Internet Explorer wink.gif

Firefox Browser

Google Chrome

Bit of a fudge that ;o)

Another feature (as we call them at work); it looks like there's some text under the footer, below where it says Hello <username> and my profile? Is there...? as it has no scroll bar and the box can't be resized?

Bit of a fudge that ;o)

Another feature (as we call them at work); it looks like there's some text under the footer, below where it says Hello <username> and my profile? Is there...? as it has no scroll bar and the box can't be resized?

Yes I am aware of that also. Once again IE is the center of all issues. Wish they could ban it!

Yes I am aware of that also. Once again IE is the center of all issues. Wish they could ban it!

Hi Chris,

I know you will be doing your best but when I tried your "fux" thats a cross between a fix and a fudge, it just meant all the other websites i went into displayed in huge fonts!

If it is of any interest/use this was not happening the first few times I used this new forum.

Good luck, sorry about all us IE users!

Kim

This was being caused due to the addition of the recent discussions bar. Oh how one problem causes another! Apologies about the change of appearance.