Jordan90

Newbie - Exige S Manchester

Hello All! 

I purchased my first Lotus from Will Blackham last weekend so i thought it's about time to introduce myself... 

It's a 2006 Exige S Sports Touring. I spent 3.5 hours grinning ear to ear driving it back from London to Manchester!

Looking forward to getting out and meeting everyone soon once this awful weather has cleared!!

Jordan

WhatsApp-Image-2020-01-22-at-15.08.15.jp

Welcome @Jordan90 and congratulations on your recent purchase. I remember that exact same feeling when I got my 06 Exige S (Chrome Orange) several years ago. It's a car you're going to enjoy and they are such great value at the moment and likely to hold their value well too. Look forward to meeting you Jordan. Have you considered joining us in Cumbria (clicky) in April?

Welcome to LCC @Jordan90  What a lovely looking Exige S. I look forward to seeing you at some of the LDC events in 2020.

All the best and keep grinning 👍

Mark

Laser blue 🙂  great looking car and you wait to the sun is out and catches it!  See you at some events soon hopefully

Kevin

Thanks Guys! And yes i'll pop up to the Cumbria event to say hello, it may only be for one of the days though rather than the full weekend.

Managed to get out in it on some twistys yesterday in between the rain - wow what a machine!

See you all soon, 

Jordan