Scramble! - 4 October 2020

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First code worked for me.  Couldn't see the point of the second one, but it seems I have tickets in my inbox. As you say Eddie, not down to you and thanks for your efforts but I feel a bit miffed

4 OCTOBER 2020 - 9.00AM - 2.00PM OCTOBER 2020 SCRAMBLE – CANCELLED FAQ'S 22nd September 2020 October Scramble Update Bicester Heritage has been actively monitoring Government policy regar

Sunday 26 April 2020 Sunday 26th April sees the return of the Scramble open day to Bicester Heritage, the home of historic motoring with discounted entry and display parking for Club members.

😆 That's ok, I like being organised as well. To answer your question, yes, I believe @A7ESK has registered the club so as soon as we receive the booking details I'll get them posted up. Reckon it'll be a popular meeting this one.

Get in quick, the 50% early bird tickets have already sold out.

The DaisyCutter code gets 25% off the full price until the end of the week according to the lady I spoke to at Bicester Heritage.

1 hour ago, fangio246 said:

Get in quick, the 50% early bird tickets have already sold out.

The DaisyCutter code gets 25% off the full price until the end of the week according to the lady I spoke to at Bicester Heritage.

Yes tell me about it only got email last week to get the code have had a few calls with the organisers  sorry all have tried to get a better deal it’s not a lot but if your going book up now .

Eddie 

Nor me - so what's the score Eddie, you gave the discount code 6hours ago and already it's gone...?

Have they simply make a mistake on the website.

• T15EGR unpinned this topic