Lotus Drivers Club
OrangeExige

Who will win the 2010 F1 Drivers Championship?

Mark Webber, Vettle will make too many mistakes and the other front running teams don't quite have the raw pace this year.

[quote name='DustyM' date='10 September 2010 - 10:47 PM' timestamp='1284155250' post='1341']
Mark Webber, Vettle will make too many mistakes and the other front running teams don't quite have the raw pace this year.
[/quote]
I think it will be between Webber and Hamilton even though it is Alonso and Button dominating at Monza so far. The end of the year does look good for Red Bull and agree that Vettel is too hot headed for this one.

Although if Button manages a win tomorrow it will boost his confidence again and bring him back to the fore... Should be a good race, wish I was there, the weather and atmosphere looks great.

Still Goodwood Revival next weekend so I can't complain.

[quote name='DustyM' date='11 September 2010 - 09:49 PM' timestamp='1284238197' post='1354']
Although if Button manages a win tomorrow it will boost his confidence again and bring him back to the fore... Should be a good race, wish I was there, the weather and atmosphere looks great.

Still Goodwood Revival next weekend so I can't complain.
[/quote]
Would be goof to organise a trip to the British Grand Prix to support Lotus Racing ... or even to Monza B) I have never been to see an F1 GP and I am nuts for the sport. Was looking at the prices this year and have been seriously considering it as a treat next year or 2012.

I've only been to one and that was Indianapolis back in 2002, it was cheaper to go there at the time than to one of the European ones!

Yep you need to go to one to see the spectical at least. The best track I have watched at is Spa, fantastic views as much of the top end of the circuit you look down on the track and not through fencing good for photography. It does rain though ! Eau rouge is fantastic to watch an F1 car through. Would like to get to Monaco and Monza sometime though !

I think Button and Webber are the cool guys who could just pick up the championship on consistancy. For my money if Alonso wins he needs to ensure he wins it by 8 or more points to clear his name from the mess in Germany !!