T15EGR

Pembrokeshire Driving Adventure - Postponed

Postponed

We’re excited to announce that the Lotus Drivers Club will be returning to Saundersfoot in 2020 for another Driving Adventure along the Pembrokeshire Coast. Started back in 2016 by David and Sian, this annual Driving Adventure has become one of the clubs most popular and successful events.

The weekend will cover parts of Pembrokeshire from the seaside town of Tenby in the South, along the coast to Sprinkle Haven, St David’s, Fishguard and The Preseli Hills and Mountains in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. We aim to supply a mix of breathtaking driving roads and scenic view points.

Limited accommodation has been reserved at The Gower Hotel in Saundersfoot, available exclusively to members for £80.00 (double room) until 31 January 2020. To book please phone 01834 813452, quoting the Lotus Drivers Club. There is a variety of alternative accommodation available in Saundersfoot which can be found by visiting www.visitsaundersfootbay.com. Secure overnight parking will also be available in Saundersfoot all weekend for those attending the event.

Book Now

To confirm your place and to help us manage numbers please click on the link to submit payment. The Club charges £10 per car in order to cover the admin work involved in planning and setting up the weekend which is undertaken by our Club volunteers.

For more information please email d.boneham@lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Our Driving Adventures are not a race, time trial or guided tour. They are a navigational road trip where you will be given a start and finish point for each day, along with a suggested route. You will be expected to find your own way there with your own map, sat nav or with a little help from one of the Clubs friendly volunteers.

Porthgain.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Nathan Pitman said:

I’m in. :)

Thanks for joining us Nathan and I’ve replied to you email and hope that will help.

36 minutes ago, SkyBlue said:

Me too. See you there Nathan, and welcome to the LDC.

Great to see your joining us yet again very much looking forward to seeing you both soon.

Wouldn't miss it, even if we have to travel from Germany again (which we don't this time) 🤣

Could I please clarify the event dates. As I’m sure you all know the early May bank holiday in 2020 has been moved to Friday 8th May so for the 2020 Pembrokeshire Driving Adventure bookings for accommodation should be made for Thursday 7th, Friday 8th and Saturday 9th (assuming you wish to stay for the whole weekend) runs will take place on Friday 8th and Saturday 9th and we expect the sad exodus of our friends to take place on the Sunday. We very much look forward to seeing everyone in May.

Something a little different may be seen at this years event. As many members know as well as our beloved Exige Sian and I can occasionally be seen out and about in our rare Ford Racing Puma V4FRP. 2020 sees the 20th anniversary of the conversion by Tickford and launch by Ford of these iconic little blue cars. With from the club hierarchy I hVe this year invited members of the FRP world to join us for our Driving Adventure. Don’t get too alarmed that you’ll be swamped in FRP’s as sadlya large number of them are in bits undergoing serious restoration. You will however see at least one as mine is coming to enjoy the Pembrokeshire fresh air and will share duties with his best friend the Exige. I hope you will all join with me in welcoming my FRP friends (if any turn up) to the LDC world.

• Like 1