Sign in to follow this  
Calazam118

Elan chapman wheel for sale

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Nick
      I am selling my Lotus Elan1968 SE DHC in British racing green colour and has only done 5000 miles since the completion of a 10 year restoration that includes full body restoration by Option 1 on 2005 , it is on the road MOT 's and taxed (free) and drives well . Some members have seen the car as have attended meets at Hill Top Farm.
      The car started life in my ownership as a basket of parts minus chassis and interior in 2002 where the previous owners has stripped it down ready for a new chassis in 1978 approx, i purchased the car of Paul Marty in 2002 and built it up complete with new chassis, new brake pipes , new interior , rebuilt engine, lights, wiring loom with all parts renewed or refurbished including adjustable shocks all round, side impact bars, new hood, dash etc
      The car has been displayed with the club and at various events over the years 
      I am looking for sensible offers around £28,000 and car is based in Leicestershire 
      Please call 01455 822798 or email nico506@icloud.com
      Thanks 
    • By CJWJAMES
      Hi guys

I am selling my near perfect lazer blue elise S2 as upgrading

To much detail to post here so if interested please phone me on 01564822047

** priced for quick sale **