T15EGR

Silverstone Classic - 31 July - 2 August 2020

Friday 31 July – Sunday 2 August 2020

The Lotus Drivers Club will be returning to the Silverstone Classic in 2020 and the necessary discount code to allow members to secure the car club display packages are now available. The package includes two general admission event tickets and one infield vehicle display pass for your Lotus, providing fantastic value. Tickets will need to be booked directly with Silverstone Classic using the club discount code and link below or by calling 0871 231 0849.

The packed weekend of the Silverstone Classic provides spectacular historic motor racing on the world-famous circuit, free access to the paddocks and grandstands, displays from over 100 car clubs featuring more than 10,000 classic cars over the weekend, plus interactive driving activities and dynamic demonstrations. There’s plenty of entertainment to enjoy too, with live music from headline acts, air displays, a vintage fun fair, and a shopping village… all included in the ticket price.

Over 1,000 classic cars take part in more than 20 races on the famous circuit – the best historic Grand Prix, Le Mans prototypes, Sports, GT and Touring Cars from across 80 years of racing. It’s an event for the whole family and provides the ultimate annual celebration of classic cars.

Join us for the whole weekend – one day just won’t be enough! This year we will also be celebrating 20 years of the Lotus 340R and Exige S1 models at the show.

Book your discounted tickets for the Silverstone Classic here or phone 0871 231 0849. Members who wish to display their Lotus in the infield display area must use our discount code 2020CCD008 when booking online or by phone.

Super Early Bird Car Club Display Packages: Available until 31st December 2019
Early Bird Car Club Display Packages: Available 1st January until 31st March 2020
Standard Car Club Display Packages: Available 1st April to 31st May 2020

If you have any questions about the club stand at the Silverstone Classic or the ticket purchasing process please email s.mason@lotusdriversclub.org.uk

If you need to change your vehicle details after purchasing a car club display package and the vehicle model still represents the club, please complete the online vehicle change form before 31st May at www.silverstoneclassic.com/vehicleregchange

IMG_4772-1920x653.jpeg

Silverstone Classic 2019 – photo by Sue Harding

was i dreaming , but i thought there was a map of silverstone with the LDC pitch in the center for 2020 :) ,or have we now been demoted :(   

On 11/10/2019 at 12:35 PM, nige-s4s said:

was i dreaming , but i thought there was a map of silverstone with the LDC pitch in the center for 2020 :) ,or have we now been demoted :(   

We were located in the centre this year but they don't release the plan for next year's event until much closer. It would be great to be located in the same spot.

• Thanks 1

🐥 It's the final day to take advantage of the Super Early Bird ticket offer for next years Silverstone Classic.

Hi All

Are club members still thinking they are going to take advantage of the early bird discount available to 31st March, or hang on and see what happens?

Interested in your thoughts on this?

Go for it....nothing to lose....you’ll get a full refund if it doesn’t go ahead anyway.👍

Wasn't planning on going this year (so feel free to ignore me!) but if I were I'd leave booking early bird until the last minute.

Admissions tickets never run out.

They've announced today Le Mans 24 moved to mid-September.

And the Classic nowadays relies on the F1 circuit infrastructure being in place.  So that still needs to happen as per schedule.  

I see they are currently sticking to the Le Mans Classic dates. Hope that goes ahead as I'm going in a Porsche convoy.... At least I'm hoping to

See Tickets, who are responsible for Silverstone Classic (NOT Silverstone themselves) are a bit vague on refunds.