Daveb99

Hello all

Hi

After enjoying the Silverstone Classic weekend, where I met several LDC members and club officials with my brother - what a lovely welcoming bunch of people - I thought it was about time I signed up and said hello on the forum.  I’m based in Leicestershire.

I’ve had Lotuses on and off for about 19 years, and currently have an Exige V6 Roadster and Elise S1 S160 in Scandal Green - hard to miss that one, I usually arrive with sunglasses to give out 😎.

Looking forward to meeting people at the Hill Top Farm monthly meet..

Dave

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Daveb99 said:

Hi

After enjoying the Silverstone Classic weekend, where I met several LDC members and club officials with my brother - what a lovely welcoming bunch of people - I thought it was about time I signed up and said hello on the forum.  I’m based in Leicestershire.

I’ve had Lotuses on and off for about 19 years, and currently have an Exige V6 Roadster and Elise S1 S160 in Scandal Green - hard to miss that one, I usually arrive with sunglasses to give out 😎.

Looking forward to meeting people at the Hill Top Farm monthly meet..

Dave

Hi Dave, it's great to have you on board. Hope all is well with you and Lisa & I look forward to seeing you and the S160 at some of the upcoming LDC meets.

See you soon

Mark

Fantastic to meet you and twisting you a little to bring the S1 stunning seeing the photos yes Breakfast meet Hilltop farm second Sunday each month .

Eddie 

Hi Dave. It's great to hear you enjoyed the weekend, even though the weather wasn't on our side, and thank you for your positive comments. It was great to meet so many new and friendly people and the cars this year were even better than previous years. Look forward to seeing you at the Hilltop, which is a top meet btw 😎