Hi Neil,

welcome to LDC, lovely looking car you have there enjoy!

cheers

Dean

Hello Neil. Congratulations on a lovely purchase and welcome to LDC.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By redlotus143
      Hello guys! New member here. Hope to build platonic relationship with everyone.
    • By Series1
      Hello!

I thought I would introduce myself as I am new to the Lotus Drivers Club Forum (actually any forum), I have owned an Elise S1 for over 12 years, it's a low mileage 98 model, used for the occasional blast down county roads, it's a great car, I will never let it go!

I also bought an Esprit S1 a couple of years ago and although it was MOT'd and fully running my intension is to perform a complete restoration. I ran it for a year to see what issues there are (many of course!) and now it's off the road waiting for me to start in anger. I am sure it will make me angry every now and again :-) . The car is complete, but I want to change a few items to return as much originality as possible and make some improvements, such as galvanise the chassis.

That's my cars, so a little about myself, I am a Cornishman living in West Sussex, where I am a Quality Manager for a car manufacturer. As well as my Lotus's (can someone confirm to me what the plural is for Lotus?) I occasionally race 250cc Gearbox super karts, I also sometimes ride my CBR600 motorbike and cycle quite allot. I also built a Robin Hood S7 (it was all I could afford at the time) nearly 20 years ago, which is currently festering on my drive, having not driven it since I bought the Elise!

I hope to get involved and contribute to the forum, probably I will be looking for advice for my Esprit restoration and an original steering wheel!

Cheers,

Pete.