Lotus Drivers Club
cd19

Hello from Pembs

Hi all brand new member here from Pembrokeshire. I have just bought a Exige 350 Hethel edition. Will be popping in here from time to time to check out whats going on and hopefully join in with some of the activities :)

Charles 

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club Charles.

Congratulations on your recent purchase, what spec is your Hethel Edition? It's great to see another member in West Wales and @V4FRP will be particularly happy. Are you planning to join us in a couple of weeks in Saundersfoot? It would be great to see you.

Hi Charles

Welcome to LDC.

As Chris says pop along to Saundersfoot and join us bank holiday weekend.

Hope to see you there.

Cheers

Wow what a great coincidence! I work shift pattern and I was meant to be on nights over the bank holiday. However because I am going onto days for 6 weeks or so to help out with another job I have the Sunday and Monday night off. So I will try and pop up and see you lot as it wont be far for me. I will just have to find out where you are.

@OrangeExige My car is a 2017 Essex blue 350 Hethel edition, or do you call them special editions here? I have been a bit confused as they get called either one of the two depending on where you look. 

Hi Charles and welcome to LDC it’s great to hear from another west Wales owner. We spend a lot of weekends in Pembrokeshire based in Saundersfoot hence our event next weekend being based from the village. It would be great to see you and your car next weekend and on the Sunday the route I’ve proposed takes in the south Pembs coastline. If you’d like to get in touch to join us feel free to give me a ring on 07846602024 anytime and I can let you have more details. Sunday’s run will meet for afternoon tea at the Wolfscastle Hotel and finish back at the Harbour in Saundersfoot. We will be dining and drinking in the Gower hotel Saundersfoot on Sunday evening.

I do intend to hold some Saturday lunchtime get togethers over the summer for west Wales members to all get to know each other better. There is no fixed meeting point as we are all spread over such a wide area so I thought it might be rather good if we altered the meeting to venues chosen over the summer by different members. I do realise this could be difficult for you fitting around your shift pattern but once organizing Pembrokeshire is out of the way I shall start some posts in the west Wales Area section.

i hope we will see you at some point over next weekend.

very best regards 

Dave B

Hi Dave

Thanks for the introduction :) .
I shall aim to meet you at the Wolfscastle Hotel. Is it ok if I bring along my friend/work colleague with his caterham? I am trying to convince him to swap it out for a lotus :D

Yes I will definitely be up for some Saturday meetings over summer. Obviously depending on shift patterns and the like. But If I'm free I'm there. 

What time would be best in the afternoon to be at Wolfscastle?

Regards

Charles