Lotus Drivers Club
Tom

Newby from Carmarhen

just a heads up to say HI from south  west wales and is there any other members in Carmarthenshire ?also who would you recommend for servicing when the time comes?

Many thanks 

Tom

Hi @Tom and welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club.

@V4FRP will be pleased to see a few new members in West/South Wales who have recently joined. Are you planning to join us in Saundersfoot in May for the Club's Pembrokeshire weekend? http://ldclub.uk/pembrokeshire

I was only thinking this weekend it would be good to arrange a meeting somewhere soon. In terms of servicing, our friends at Newtown Lotus come highly recommended or Williams Automobiles near Yate.

On 4/1/2019 at 5:26 PM, Tom said:

just a heads up to say HI from south  west wales and is there any other members in Carmarthenshire ?also who would you recommend for servicing when the time comes?

Many thanks 

Tom

Hi Tom and welcome to LDC, I am based in Ammanford but also spend a lot of time in Saundersfoot and as Chris says it would be great if you could join us on our LDC Pembrokeshire Driving Adventure. I also plan to arrange a few weekend drive meets as the summer progresses. I also endorse what Chris says regarding servicing and there is also Qmech near Bridgend to consider.

Hi Guys

sorry for the delay in reply, yes , deff up for any local meets and the May run over in Pembrokeshire is something I'd like to do but as we live quite local I was hoping to join the group on route and drive home afterwards depending on distance.

Hopefully you guys can keep me posted on what's going on locally. Best to email me as I'm not on this forum every day.

Thanks

On 4/10/2019 at 10:59 AM, Tom said:

Hopefully you guys can keep me posted on what's going on locally. Best to email me as I'm not on this forum every day.

Thanks

You're on @V4FRP mailing list for West Wales so he'll keep you updated 👍

7 hours ago, OrangeExige said:

You're on @V4FRP mailing list for West Wales so he'll keep you updated 👍

Your a Star . Thank you