Lotus Drivers Club
ReeSprint

ReeSprint

Announcing a new Face Book page “Lotus Drivers Club Midlands Area 2 (AKA Area 51 ref Eddie King)”

Please ask to join the group for all  uptodates and detail about the Midlands Area 51 monthly meetings, speakers, activities and visits.

Looking forward to hearing all your good ideas and points of view.

9C725E8A-62CB-4E4E-8276-DF540559CE15.jpeg

This may sound stupid but what’s wrong with the current Lotus Drivers Club Midlands MD Facebook Page?

Personally, I think it’s confusing to have too many different LDC Pages and Groups. There’s one official LDC Midlands Facebook Page, which I've added you as an admin on Marie, and one official LDC Facebook Group. I'd much rather see people utilising these, they have a large audience and it keeps the Clubs social media presence coherent 🙄 I understand there are 3 separate Midlands contingencies but at the moment I feel their combined effort of using one Facebook Page is the way to go and will have a positive affect on all 3 areas.

Thoughts are of course welcome...

We’re all trying to promote the club areas which be good to talk about this at the AGM .

keep up the good work .

42 minutes ago, A7ESK said:

We’re all trying to promote the club areas which be good to talk about this at the AGM .

keep up the good work .

I agree, and it's great, exactly what the Club needs which is why we have worked hard to provide these platforms along with secure email groups to allow AO's to keep members in their area up to date.

• Thanks 1

Showing my age now but what happened to communication via forums as being the way groups and clubs communicated. I get totally confused these days when there are so many ways that information is cascaded at me, forum, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and no doubt by next week some bright young spark will have dreamt up yet another novel way to confuse me.