Lotus Drivers Club
Andy LDCLC

Show us your Loti (Post a picture up)

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 5:44 PM, sinbad said:

Hi Andy,

Here's my 3 Elan's  and an Elise....

IMG_20190224_154522.thumb.jpg.7a40431eb35106c1186a1559c0c28101.jpg

Hi Sinbad 

That's a fabulous collection of Elans would be really good to get them featured in an Issue of chicane if its possible and you don't mind, nice Elise too in the background 

Kind Regards 

Andy 

Cheers Andy,

Type 25, ‘02, had since new...7000 miles on the clock.

Hopefully the LDC will do a driving adventure up to your area sometime and I’ll be up in the white Elan.

ATB.

1 hour ago, sinbad said:

Cheers Andy,

Type 25, ‘02, had since new...7000 miles on the clock.

Hopefully the LDC will do a driving adventure up to your area sometime and I’ll be up in the white Elan.

ATB.

Hi Sinbad 

Very nice only 7000 miles barely run in  🙂 There was talks of the LDC coming up to our Area as we have some great roads in our area with the dales and the lakes I know a fabulous pub and Inn you could all stay in called the Fat Lamb run by Paul who is a proper car buff new and old and its a lovely pub I have attached a link to the website below be great to meet up with you and other owners, just let me know if you want any help setting it up 🙂 

http://www.fatlamb.co.uk/

If you arrange anything just tell Paul your a friend of mine and fellow Lotus owner so you will get a discount 

Kind Regards 

Andy 

Several of you will know that my Autumn Gold Exige S2 has sold, and been replaced by its natural successor the Elise Cup 250. Unfortunately I can't make it this year to Trax at Donington

20190401_113912.jpg

This is my other “Lotus” developed on the Hethel track, by father and son Lotus engineers, cylinder head work done by a Classic Team Lotus guru a Lotus badge and in typical Lotus fashion most of the car has been thrown away to achieve lightness😳😀

F4230283-F247-492A-B94A-2CA29A844F9C.jpeg

• Like 2