Sign in to follow this  
Gee

Allow me to introduce myself...

Hi,

I'm Graeme, or Gee to my buddies.  I've owned my S1 Elise since 2007 and been active on SELOC and in LoT.

I'm based in Wallingford, Oxfordshire...

Really happy to have joined LDC and only wish i had done it sooner, thanks for having me.  I'm looking forward to joining you on some of the 'driving adventures' this year...

PR_171209_MSVT_BA_0713 - Copy.jpg

Gee, Hello and welcome.

Another S1 Elise member, Hurray!

When I go to meetings now, an S1 is something of a rarity swamped by current Exiges and Evoras! 

Kim

Welcome Gee and thanks for sharing that monochrome of your S1.

More often than not, images are in (vibrant) colour but just look at that light bouncing off the lines of the panels!

Cheers,

Mark 

Welcome Gee 

I too got my S1 Elise in 2007. As Kim says we do tend to get out numbered by the newer Loti nowadays. Hope to meet you at an event soon

Cheers 

Dean

Hey Gee,

welcome to the LDC from another S1 owner. Looking forward to meeting you at some of the events throughout 2019. You won't regret joining "the friendly club"

All the best

Mark

Hi Gee 

welcome to LDC I’m afraid I’m one of the S2 mob but I just love the S1 Elise it’s just pure Lotus. Talking of driving adventures we still have places left on the Pembrokeshire gathering, not too far from Oxfordshire😀. Would be great to see you were you to be able to join us.

cheers Dave