A7ESK

Cars in the Claydon - 17 - 18 August 2019

Brilliant really Looking forward to this new event.

I thought i had booked for this but as of yet not heard anything back via email,so has anyone else had any conformation , or have i done something wrong :) 

13 minutes ago, nige-s4s said:

I thought i had booked for this but as of yet not heard anything back via email,so has anyone else had any conformation , or have i done something wrong :) 

I booked this evening and had instant confirmation by email. In fact it looks like you need to print off the email and use this as confirmation on the weekend. Give them an email if you think you've booked just in case you entered your email address wrong: info@claydonestate.co.uk

Hi Nige,

If you booked and paid you should have received almost immediately an order confirmation email

that you print off to use as your entry ticket.

Andy

55 minutes ago, nige-s4s said:

Nige PM your details are find  out tomorrow .

10 hours ago, OrangeExige said:

I booked this evening and had instant confirmation by email. In fact it looks like you need to print off the email and use this as confirmation on the weekend. Give them an email if you think you've booked just in case you entered your email address wrong: info@claydonestate.co.uk

Oh crikey, how many of us are likely to forget to print off the email!  Edd - over to you to diarise and remind us all, please!

Oh #2 - I had an issue booking too - think I hit the subscribe to newsletter button instead of going through all the checkout process.  Confirmed and quickly sorted with Tory's help at Claydon Estate. 

Just an idea have you checked your junk mail folder it might be in that one .