Sign in to follow this  
dikko

Monthly Meet Change for August

[b]Hertfordshire Meeting[/b]

Please take an early warning that the first August meeting (Wednesday 4th) of the month will be at Lotus collector and racer Malcolm Ricketts Charity Open Evening near Wheathampstead from 6.30pm onwards.

There'll be a great collection of Lotus, some odd and some interesting and some down-right beautiful.

All invited. Coming from Hatfield with the Crooked Chimney on your LEFT take the 2nd exit at the next roundabout (Wheathampstead by-pass) to the next roundabout (at the head of Wheathampstead High Street) TURN RIGHT and his units are on the LEFT about 300 yards.

Details are Lamer Lane, Wheathampstead, post code is AL4 8RG

Starts at 6.30pm and as always, in aid of Isabel Hospice.

I have found I just volunteered to run a BBQ there!!!!! Bangers & Burgers now on the bill!!!!

If you know you are going please let me know to give me some idea of numbers if you are need of a banger & Burger.

Plus - Harpenden Classics on the Green Wednesday 28th JULY - the biggest most interesting and spontaneous classic (ancient & modern that means) and car/bike/scooter/hot rod meet in Hertfordshire. Also one for the diary Breakfast Meet at Panshanger Airfield September 26th , Lotus Elite /Club Lotus Starts 9:30 - to approx 12:30