techyd

Hi All,

Bought my first Lotus last summer (MY12 Evora S) and loving it!  I'm a member over on The Lotus Forms and this one was recommended to me by the chaps there!  Hoping to partake in some driving adventures through the year and looking forward to meeting some of you!

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to the club,

Plenty going on nationally on the events page and for you perhaps if you contact Ian at i.rymer@lotusdriversclub.org.uk who runs the Wessex area group and he can put you on his mailing list. He is based near Poole and they arrange a lot of events in your part of the world and surrounding areas. 

Go Enjoy!

Kim

5 hours ago, techyd said:

Hi All,

Bought my first Lotus last summer (MY12 Evora S) and loving it!  I'm a member over on The Lotus Forms and this one was recommended to me by the chaps there!  Hoping to partake in some driving adventures through the year and looking forward to meeting some of you!

Welcome to the club and  being a Evora owner fantastic car .

Hi techyd, and welcome to LDC. Look forward to meeting you at some of the events throughout the year.

All the best.

Mark

Hello and welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club, it's great to hear we've been recommended 😎

Keep an eye on the website/social media pages for news about upcoming events. Details of the Clubs attendance at this years Beaulieu Supercar Weekend in August will be available soon. As Kim mentioned above, Ian Rymer runs a very active Wessex Group for LDC (they also have a Facebook group). Look forward to meeting you during 2019.

Welcome to LDC techyd as said above plenty going on this coming year. I assure you that you’d be made very welcome should you wish to join us in Pembrokeshire in early May or indeed at any time should you venture over to the wilds of west Wales.

• Thanks 1