Atthelimit

Lotus Christmas Presents

Santa brought me lots of nice goodies for Christmas as I have been a very good boy!

In the Lotus selection there were, Lotus cufflinks, Lotus slot car, Lotus Ford Thames Van, yes really! and a magazine from the early 80s featuring Lotus Elans, inside there is a spread of a young looking Malcolm Rickets extolling the virtues of Elans. The magazine was a present from an "uncle" Santa and they had no idea that we know Malcolm very well, what a nice coincidence.

What Lotus goodies did LDC members get?

Kim

1 hour ago, Atthelimit said:

Santa brought me lots of nice goodies for Christmas as I have been a very good boy!

In the Lotus selection there were, Lotus cufflinks, Lotus slot car, Lotus Ford Thames Van, yes really! and a magazine from the early 80s featuring Lotus Elans, inside there is a spread of a young looking Malcolm Rickets extolling the virtues of Elans. The magazine was a present from an "uncle" Santa and they had no idea that we know Malcolm very well, what a nice coincidence.

Kim

8 hours ago, Atthelimit said:

Kim

A Lotus jacket and polo shirt + a very pleasant phone call with you today 😉 Looking forward to donning the said clothing at plenty of LDC events in 2019

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Livy said:

A Lotus jacket and polo shirt + a very pleasant phone call with you today 😉 Looking forward to donning the said clothing at plenty of LDC events in 2019

This fell down my chimany 

😂👍

081674F5-84EC-464A-896C-513FE8FB6331.thumb.jpeg.8bd764079798fd50822cd7db4cd18d84.jpeg

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, OrangeExige said:

New driving shoes for 2019 and some CF race parts 😎

49025991_10156304162653305_2625092261947

Nice Pilotis Chris, I've had my eyes on these too. Are they a narrow fit?

51 minutes ago, Livy said:

Nice Pilotis Chris, I've had my eyes on these too. Are they a narrow fit?

Yes, they seem narrow very similar to my old Piloti’s and still have the curved heel design which I like. Tried them on at the NEC and found the 9 1/2 to be a good fit, also the same as my previous ones. I’ve not tried them out in the car yet but I’m liking the tanned leather.

• Like 1

Socks for me  (from me 😂) - Heel Tread:

https://heeltread.com/

Lotus 97T 

Lotus 49

Mazda 978B (for the colour)

Muira (possibly my all time wibble car)

Loads of others to choose from, sizing is good (I'm a 9, so large) and they seem well made and are comfy.  Most importantly, they look pretty 😎 I feel. 

• Like 1