A7ESK

Eddies car find of the month

Personally I think the ironing board on the back ruins the look of the car, especially from the side. That's just my opinion though I'm sure others will like it.

Dean,

Lotus obviously realise what a handy car accessory the ironing board can be, and what better way of incorporating one in, than having it double as a rear spoiler......simples! ?

I sure lotus could remove the ironing board for me for a small fee and perhaps round the cost up to 60k!  :)

On 23/01/2018 at 1:02 PM, A7ESK said:

I like it Colin will love it .

Yep your right Eddie looks a fantastic Car the rear wing gives the Car presence !! .. but a big price to pay if you want one 

can’t wait to see it in the flesh love the colour combo ( type 25) 

• Thanks 1

Mind you if you what to go for a one off how about this one .

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lotus-Evora-414E-Hybrid-The-only-car-ever-built-Cost-23-Million-in-development/292581514005?hash=item441f379b15:g:l6cAAOSw8SpbCxb1

This car really is a one off...The only car ever example developed by Lotus cars. There will NOT be another one made

A must for any serious car collector , or perhaps a manufacturer who wishes to acquire technological knowhow . I'm informed the development on Torque Vectoring on this car is still industry leading ..

This car has cost in the region of £23 million GBP and is still considered to be very techically advanced .

The car is up and running, comes with 2 spare power unit modules which cost £70,000 each, and access to technical support if required . There is a huge amount of technical information that occompanies the car . The buyer will get everything .

It does have a VIN number, and could be registered if required

We will happily arrange shipping to anywhere in the world, and will take anything of interest in part exchange

Here are a few details:

http://www.lotuscars.com/engineering/evora-414e-hybrid

Please feel free to ask any sensible questions...I will try and help ,as always, but can also get technical questions answered in time.

To the right person,museum or rival manufacturer, this is the bargain of the century.....

Please call Andrew on 07836 226228 or email sales@standrewsautos.co.uk

Thank you for reading

1 hour ago, A7ESK said:

Mind you if you what to go for a one off how about this one .

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lotus-Evora-414E-Hybrid-The-only-car-ever-built-Cost-23-Million-in-development/292581514005?hash=item441f379b15:g:l6cAAOSw8SpbCxb1

This car really is a one off...The only car ever example developed by Lotus cars. There will NOT be another one made

A must for any serious car collector , or perhaps a manufacturer who wishes to acquire technological knowhow . I'm informed the development on Torque Vectoring on this car is still industry leading ..

This car has cost in the region of £23 million GBP and is still considered to be very techically advanced .

The car is up and running, comes with 2 spare power unit modules which cost £70,000 each, and access to technical support if required . There is a huge amount of technical information that occompanies the car . The buyer will get everything .

It does have a VIN number, and could be registered if required

We will happily arrange shipping to anywhere in the world, and will take anything of interest in part exchange

Here are a few details:

http://www.lotuscars.com/engineering/evora-414e-hybrid

Please feel free to ask any sensible questions...I will try and help ,as always, but can also get technical questions answered in time.

To the right person,museum or rival manufacturer, this is the bargain of the century.....

Please call Andrew on 07836 226228 or email sales@standrewsautos.co.uk

Thank you for reading

Awsome forefront in technology but it can’t be a tourer ? 

As there is no luggage space ?