Mark

Hi, New Member from Northamptonshire

Hi, just want to a big hello to you all.

I am now the proud owner of a Lotus Elise 111S and loving every minute of it so far, I even cleaned it in the rain yesterday and then drying it in the garage.

Lotus for me has been a dream ever since the James Bond rim “For Your Eyes Only” came out in the 70’s, I can still remember the reg number to this day PPW 306R. I did actually see the car driving around Maidenhead donkeys years ago. Fast forward to 2008 and for my 40th birthday present I was given a chance to drive a car around Silverstone, I had a choice of several cars but for me there could only be one, this was the first time I drove the Lotus Elise and if I had the funds I would have purchased one there and then.

Over the past six months or so several friends have passed away which has made me realise that we only get one go at this thing called life so I decided that I need to enjoy what we have while we can, and also get a Lotus Elise while I can still manage to get in and out of it. 

I’m looking at getting involved in meeting others from the club and go to some of the meet-ups and actually quite fancy the Wales trip next year.

Fantastic welcome to the Club .

is a breakfast meet this Sunday 9th Hilltop Farm.

Hello and welcome to the LDC Mark.

You’ve certainly joined the right club if you want to get the most out of your Elise....driving  it!👍

Id defo recommend Ed’s Hilltop brekky for a meet and greet and I guarantee you’d enjoy the Pembrokeshire trip.

Enjoy your car,!

Andy.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, A7ESK said:

Fantastic welcome to the Club .

is a breakfast meet this Sunday 9th Hilltop Farm.

Is this farm in Leamington Spa?

Hi Mark,

and well done on your purchase! You are going to love buzzing around in that.

Hopefully will meet you at some point so you can show it off.

Regards

Kevin

Hi Mark,

congrats on the purchase and welcome to the LDC. Nice to see another owner from Northants. We will have to meet up in the new year when my Elise comes out of hibernation.

Enjoy 👍🏻

Mark

• Haha 1

Welcome to LDC Mark,

Hope to meet you at an event sometime. Enjoy your car!

Cheers

• Like 1

Hi Mark and welcome to LDC. A warm welcome awaits you any time you wish to come to Wild Wales in your Elise as we do have some great roads to play on. It would be great to see you in Pembrokeshire in May as it has in the past been seen as a meet and greet event to start off the season of events for many people.

• Thanks 1

Hi Mark. Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club and congratulations on the purchase of your Elise. It would be great to see you next year in Pembrokeshire, it's a highlight of the year for us and one we simply can't miss.