OrangeExige

Gracewell Classic Car Show for the Elderly - 2 December 2018

Dear fellow Enthusiast,

You are cordially invited to a very special Classic Car 'Get Together' I'm organising as it will be held at Gracewell Home for the Elderly. 

The intention is to create an environment filled with conversations about past-times (and what is still possible) where your Classic Car will be the 'prompter' to amazing memories and past-times. 

As is often the case, those in Elderly Homes can have limited access to simple companionship and conversation. Whether for just a special moment or even long-lasting, you AND your gorgeous car could make a difference in their lives. The families/friends of the Residents of the Home are also invited so it will be a real community event in which your participation would be truly amazing.

The event will be held at Gracewell Elderly Home, High Wycombe from 10am - 2pm on Sunday 2nd December (address and other details attached and below) with a maximum of 50 cars being displayed, so it's going to be an intimate gathering where your car (and you/your co-driver) would really add to the spirit of the occasion. 

It would be FANTASTIC if you can make the event and support by making a truly memorable occasion for this special group of people as well as all of us who attend. 

Can you please RSVP by this Friday (23rd) by email aleem.hosein@polaroid3d.com

Gracewell Elderly Home, The Row, Lane End, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP14 3JS

Kind regards, Aleem

• Like 1

I'm booked in great cause anybody else up for this one.

2 hours ago, A7ESK said:

I'm booked in great cause anybody else up for this one.

Nice one Eddie. I really wish I could attend this one so would appreciate any photos. 

• Thanks 1