Sign in to follow this  
sinbad

New year day Cotswold meet

Yes did see this event pop up weather might be an issue but interesting event .

I have visited the Motor Hub and there are some great cars housed there and the sales department always has a selection of great classic cars / bikes / racing cars on offer and nice rooms to investigate. Last time I was there they had a lime green Lamborghini Miura and a Ford GT40, two of my favourite cars ever!

It's slightly difficult to find as its a long way down country lanes once you have turned off the main road but well worth the effort and the £5.00 entry fee which on this occasion is for a good cause.

I have only been there for work and have not been on an event day like this but I know it gets very busy. You cannot just turn up on the event days so you must book but you won't be disappointed.  They get booked up pretty quickly so if you want to go, book now!

We would have Lottie with us and the "classic" blue van might not be to their liking, I have e-mailed them to see if we can park round the back out of sight so to speak, if we can we will go as it is definitely on our list to do anyway.

Hope this helps.

K .J. L.

Just heard back from the Motor Hub. They have 5 disabled spots so we are good to go.

Booked in, it will be good to blow the cobwebs away.

Kim

Is this the start of a list?

• Like 1