OrangeExige

Caffeine & Machine Opening - 27 October 2018

We will be there.

10 am meet up tea or coffee late breakfast or cakes .

Then drive over .

1. Chris and Tash .

2. Eddie No Sue she out the country.

3. Clare and Kevin

4. Kathryn

5.Stuart and Vicky

• Sad 1

On 21 October 2018 at 6:01 PM, Stuart said:

We will be there.

10 am meet up tea or coffee late breakfast or cakes .

Then drive over .

1. Chris and Tash .

3. Clare and Kevin

4. Kathryn

5.Stuart and Vicky

6. Mark & Lisa

• Confused 1

1. Chris and Tash .

3. Clare and Kevin

4. Kathryn

5.Stuart and Vicky

6. Mark & Lisa

7. Del & Sue

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Fantastic turn out be good to see you all Saturday.

Eddie, I see that this appears to be a very popular choice by a few others, a quote from the Caffeine online chatter:-

"So here’s the thing. We’ve been utterly blown away by the feedback from everyone and are properly excited to get the show on the road! 

One minor concern is whether we can support the whole wave of people that look to be coming down. You’ve all gone and surprised us ?

So, we’ve done everything we can to get ready... getting stocked up, putting a team of people on and made provision for as much PARKING as possible so that the weekend goes smoothly. 

If.. (and it’s a big if) we need to turn people away however.. we’re so sorry. Having to do that was never expected. 

The good news..We’re now stretching the fun over the full weekend as opposed to just the Saturday. So more time to come say hi "? 

• Sad 1

Looking forward to Saturday, should be an awesome grand opening, and obviously very popular.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/23/2018 at 5:40 AM, HE11 DEL said:

1. Chris and Tash .

3. Clare and Kevin

4. Kathryn

5.Stuart and Vicky

6. Mark & Lisa

7. Del & Sue

8. Adrian & Marie

• Like 1

Unfortunately I cannot make tomorrow, but it looks like its going to be way over attended and they are already saying that even though they are extending the event to Sunday there is potential that they still have to turn people away. 

I know there are a few others who cannot go tomorrow but is sounds like a great venue and once the hype has died down a little it sounds like it could well be worth LDC having a run out to it one weekend, any body think the same?

I would be interested to hear what the ones that go this weekend think of it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Atthelimit said:

Unfortunately I cannot make tomorrow, but it looks like its going to be way over attended and they are already saying that even though they are extending the event to Sunday there is potential that they still have to turn people away. 

I know there are a few others who cannot go tomorrow but is sounds like a great venue and once the hype has died down a little it sounds like it could well be worth LDC having a run out to it one weekend, any body think the same?

I would be interested to hear what the ones that go this weekend think of it.

That's what I'm thinking hence tomorrows opening will be a good opportunity to take a look before next year. I would imagine there will be plenty of organised meets at Caffeine and Machine that we could attend and add to the calendar for next year.