cheekychap123

Hi from down South

Hi everyone, recently (and very, very luckily) acquired my dream car , a lotus Elise. SO I thought I'd join a couple of lotus forums just to keep everything in check should anything (fingers crossed) go wrong with it . 

Anyway, my name's Nathan and I'm originally from East Sussex. Pleased to meet you all

Hi Nathan,

Welcome to LDC and the forum.

Congrats on purchasing your dream car, i guarantee you won’t be disappointed....enjoy.! ?

Andy.

• Like 1

Hi Nathan, welcome to LDC. Congrats on your recent purchase and I look forward to meeting you at some of the future LDC events.

Nearly 15 years on and I'm still grinning from ear to ear whenever I drive my Elise

Have fun.

Mark

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi Nathan. congrats on your Elise. I am sure you will have great fun buzzing around and hopefully see you at some gathering!

Kevin

Hi Nathan and welcome

Fellow Elise owner here and depending on how close you are to the South Coast you may not be too far away from me (North Kent).

Enjoy your new wheels (sure you will) and see you around at some point, hopefully.

Mark  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi all first of all thanks for such a warn welcome

I will possibly look at getting myself along to some of the club events in the future once I get some free time , it would be good to meet you all . i am having an absolute whale of a time with the Elise at the moment, it is hands down the best car I have ever driven. 

Thanks Nathan

Welcome Nathan and congratulations on your Elise ? Look forward to meeting you at an event soon.