Atthelimit

Lotus 70th Anniversary Open Day at Hethel 29th September 2018

Recommended Posts

Details are sketchy at present as the event is being finalised but keep the date free.

 

At present I understand there will be factory tours and demonstration runs of F1 cars courtesy of Classic Team Lotus. The last open day I went to was brilliant, so I am hoping this will be as good.

 

Kim

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Atthelimit said:

Details are sketchy at present as the event is being finalised but keep the date free.

 

At present I understand there will be factory tours and demonstration runs of F1 cars courtesy of Classic Team Lotus. The last open day I went to was brilliant, so I am hoping this will be as good.

 

Kim

Sound Awsome Kim factory tours and Lotus F1 cars that’s what we like 👍

I am hoping to make this event unless something gets in the way 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're in 👍🏻 Hotels booked too

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CJWJAMES said:

Sound Awsome Kim factory tours and Lotus F1 cars that’s what we like 👍

I am hoping to make this event unless something gets in the way 

 

Hotel Booked 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry if missed it, but how do you book...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Ian said:

Sorry if missed it, but how do you book...?

Not even sure myself, haven't seen anything from Lotus themselves yet regarding the event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, OrangeExige said:

Not even sure myself, haven't seen anything from Lotus themselves yet regarding the event.

Bibs from the Lotus Forums will be posting up more details via The Lotus Forums website soon. This event is being organised and coordinated by him. Here's a link https://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/topic/96569-lotus-festival-2018/

Hope this helps :D

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Livy said:

Bibs from the Lotus Forums will be posting up more details via The Lotus Forums website soon. This event is being organised and coordinated by him. Here's a link https://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/topic/96569-lotus-festival-2018/

Hope this helps :D

Cheers Mark. I’m banned from that site 😉

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now