Atthelimit

Lotus 70th Anniversary Open Day at Hethel 29th September 2018

My tickets arrived this morning ūüôā

& I have a yellow sticker .

really looking forward to this & meeting you guys.

Hi Everyone - Colin Smith here with an update for you on this event:

Please see below the latest joining instructions from Lotus for the Hethel 70th bash.  Please note, these are the instructions sent out to the club, who were allocated a small number of tickets but these and all 7,000 tickets have now been allocated by Lotus so, unfortunately, if you don't have a ticket you will not be admitted.  These instructions also apply to you if you have your own ticket.

If you do have your own ticket, the event starts at 10am but I expect cars will be admitted sooner than this (time is anyone's guess) because, as you can see from the events schedule below, track activity starts at 10:15am.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOTUS JOINING INSTRUCTIONS

The Lotus 70th Anniversary Celebration day is nearly here, and we are looking forward to seeing you on September 29th, 2018.

Address for Event: Group Lotus Plc. Potash Lane, Hethel, Norwich, Norfolk, NR14 8EZ, England. Please do not follow your satellite navigation; it will take you to the back of Potash Lane which is not passable via car. Please follow the signs from the A11 and B1135.

Arriving on site: The Car Clubs display is in the car park immediately to the right of the entrance to the factory entrance. You have been provided with a GREEN windscreen pass to be displayed in the top left hand corner of your car windscreen. It is vital that you display this on the day or you will not be admitted access to Potash Lane or on to the Lotus site without it. Your GREEN windscreen pass admits your pre-booked Lotus car, you and your ONE passenger (max) will need one Admission ticket per person, including children. (Please note that animals are not permitted on to site, except for guide/service dogs.)  Once on Site: You will be guided on to the car park. Please follow the instructions of the marshals, who will be asked to park in a certain way to maximise the number of cars we are able to park. The official opening hours of the event is from 10am until 4pm.

The provisional track schedule for the day can be found below:

• 10:15am ‚Äď 110 Lotus Bike Club parade
  • 10:45am - Welcome and Introductory Speeches from Senior Lotus Executives
  • 11:00am - Unveiling of the Lotus Special Cars
  • 11:30am - Classic Team Lotus display (1)
  • 12:00pm - Sunbeam Rally Cars
  • 12:30pm - Lotus dynamics display
  • 13:00pm - One of ‚Äėevery Lotus car ever made‚Äô parade
  • 14:00pm - Lotus Driving Academy- Win a Hot lap!
  • 14:30pm - Classic team Lotus display (2)
  • 15:00pm - Special Event set up
  • 15:30pm - Special Event activity

We are sure this will be a fun day, and a special one to remember. The event has been designed with you in mind and as a thank you for your custom and loyalty over the years and for being part of our Lotus family. This is a hugely exciting milestone for Group Lotus, and for the Geely Group, We look forward to welcoming you to Lotus.

Best regards Marcus Blake Commercial Director GROUP LOTUS PLC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all I have and I look forward to seeing anyone on the 29th who is lucky enough to have a ticket.

Yours,

Colin Smith

Chairman

31 minutes ago, nige-s4s said:

I have a RED pass :) 

Hi Nige are you going to change your red picture as well with the White one now .

52 minutes ago, nige-s4s said:

I have a RED pass :) 

Hi Nige

what do you get with a Red Pass 

i know ive said it before but your new car is great love the colour !! 

C8F3BBEB-6E0A-4668-929A-7DACBB53CCA1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, A7ESK said:

Hi Nige are you going to change your red picture as well with the White one now .

just for you Eddie :) ,red pass is for the model time line :) or so i believe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Stunning car liked it from day one please Lotus bring it back to production.

• Like 1

Tickets arrived with a sticker to match the colour of my S1 :D;)

See you all on the 29th

• Sad 1