Atthelimit

Lotus 70th Anniversary Open Day at Hethel 29th September 2018

Free tickets booked.........Seeya there ??

So, in 6 or so hours all the owners tickets have gone (apparently) ? Ive been fortunate but then I haven't been at work today. I imagine there are many who have not been able to join in the Klondike-esque clamour for tickets. There is some talk over on TLF that clubs will be getting tickets. Dealers too for those who don't have (don't wish to bring) a Lotus. Perhaps CJ/other Cttee member can clarify for those coming home to this news... 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Flaming June said:

So, in 6 or so hours all the owners tickets have gone (apparently) ? Ive been fortunate but then I haven't been at work today. I imagine there are many who have not been able to join in the Klondike-esque clamour for tickets. There is some talk over on TLF that clubs will be getting tickets. Dealers too for those who don't have (don't wish to bring) a Lotus. Perhaps CJ/other Cttee member can clarify for those coming home to this news... 

I believe the Club will be receiving a handful of tickets to support the Club having a stand/presence at the 'festival'. Unfortunately though it's not many tickets and is disappointing that many have missed out on tickets.... not much of a celebration ?‍♂️

• Confused 1

Tickets went very quickly 7000 of them .

Its a  capacity issue at Lotus so cannot fit any more cars on site there is an offsite carpark which a park and ride will be taking you in and out .

See you there.

15 hours ago, A7ESK said:

Tickets went very quickly 7000 of them .

Its a  capacity issue at Lotus so cannot fit any more cars on site there is an offsite carpark which a park and ride will be taking you in and out .

See you there.

There were 1500 Lotus tickets available. Maybe they should have considered somewhere else to host it.

Missed out...?

Any news on the club attending?

Andy.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, sinbad said:

Missed out...?

Any news on the club attending?

Andy.

Yes, Colin has been in contact to secure a Club area for 20 members cars I understand.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bugger,

Never even knew they had gone on sale until I spoke to people at the BBQ. Been to nearly every Lotus do at the factory ever held.

Gutted

Kim

5 hours ago, Atthelimit said:

Bugger,

Never even knew they had gone on sale until I spoke to people at the BBQ. Been to nearly every Lotus do at the factory ever held.

Gutted

Kim

Disappointed for you Kim and you started this thread !! 

hopefuly the club will come good for you & Andy ( who also missed out) if they get a ticket allocation 

Regards 

colin 

Colin,

Next time I get a sniff of news, I'm going to keep it all to myself.

LOL  :blink:

• Like 2