Atthelimit

Lotus 70th Anniversary Open Day at Hethel 29th September 2018

Yes, I saw that as well, I've been through that TLF post (twice now) and can't find anything about booking there either,  where have you seen it Mark...?

I don't think there are any precise details yet, there is a very small bit in the latest Club Lotus magazine and so I think over the next couple of weeks more details will come forward.

From what I have read it will be a one day event and so it depends from where you are travelling as to whether you really need to stay overnight or not. I imagine you will be able to buy tickets in advance but also pay on the gate on the day.

This really is hot off the press so I am not sure if there will be an LDC stand as such but I let some of the committee know and if we do I am sure they will let us have details. Nothing to stop us arranging a convoy to the event so we would be parked together anyway.

I only posted it so people could "save the date"

Kim 

Bibs will let me know as soon as it goes live .

Waiting for the go to be given.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, A7ESK said:

Bibs will let me know as soon as it goes live .

Waiting for the go to be given.

Bibs from The Lotus Forum website 

So there's still a lot to be done before we can release all the details but all being well I'll be making the new website live tomorrow and tickets will be available from then. Not guarantees but that's on the cards.

• Like 1

Bibs from the Lotus Forum tell us the website should be going live tomorrow.

www.lotus70.co

• Like 1