OrangeExige

North Cornwall Driving Adventure – Mike Stripe Memorial Event - 14 – 17 September 2018

Friday 14 – Monday 17 September 2018

We’re excited to announce that the eagerly anticipated 2018 Mike Stripe Memorial Event will take place from Friday 14 – Monday 17 September along the North Cornwall coast.

The weekend will explore parts of the North Cornish coast from the fishing port of Boscastle, along the coast to Tintagel, the picturesque Port Isaac, Padstow and Bedruthan Steps. The distances covered on the Saturday and Sunday are not excessive to allow members plenty of opportunity to enjoy and explore each location.

Limited accommodation has been reserved at the Bowood Park Hotel & Golf Club in Camelford, available exclusively to members for £300.00 (double room), including breakfast each morning and dinner on the Friday evening. There is a single room supplement of £25 per night and 2 night options are available on request. To book please phone 01840 213017, quoting the Lotus Drivers Club. Please note that once a reservation is made, cancellation charges will be incurred should the accommodation subsequently be cancelled.

Please contact Jennie Wilson as soon as possible to secure your place on this trip: j.wilson@lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Our Driving Adventures are not a race, time trial or guided tour. They are a navigational road trip where you will be given a start and finish point for each day, along with a suggested route. You will be expected to find your own way there with your own map, sat nav and/or carrier pigeon.

IMG_0997.jpg

We have contacted Jennie and booked the hotel we’ve been looking forward to this one for quite a while, even booked our holiday around it. Sounds a fantastic itinerary.

Dave & Sian

We're booked up too and Jennie's been informed. Really looking forward to it ^_^

• Sad 1

Me and Mrs Stripe (Sarah) are hoping to join in and bring Mike's Elite, but I'm not sure if Jennie's been getting my emails.

I phoned the hotel, and they pencilled my name in , but told me I need to contact Jennie to confirm the booking.

Jennie, if you've seen this can you get in touch please. If not, can somebody else help us out please? I don't want to miss out.

Thanks,

James.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the83boy said:

Me and Mrs Stripe (Sarah) are hoping to join in and bring Mike's Elite, but I'm not sure if Jennie's been getting my emails.

I phoned the hotel, and they pencilled my name in , but told me I need to contact Jennie to confirm the booking.

Jennie, if you've seen this can you get in touch please. If not, can somebody else help us out please? I don't want to miss out.

Thanks,

James.

Hi James,

I'll message Jennie for you. She's been at Beaulieu this weekend and heading down to Chichester so will probably get in touch when she is back.

Cheers

Mark

• Thanks 1

Sorry we can't join you - some of our friends have rather inconveniently decided to get married the same weekend.

• Like 1

Back from a great Mike Stripe Memorial weekend and once again Jennie pulled out all the stops. Brilliant route plan with a few little surprises to keep is on our toes :P great accommodation with fab views, delicious food and stunning locations to visit. We've thoroughly enjoyed spending time with you all and it was lovely meeting our newest members Larry and Carol who have already planned to join us on our next adventure. John and Debbie's new V6 Exige looked stunning chasing down the Wilsons and Markhams V6s and Andy and Lisa's Evora 410 sounded mind blowingly epic. It was great having James and Sarah Stripe with us and the families lovely Elite breezed through the four days and was a joy to see arriving back at the hotel each day......we're sure Mike would have been beaming with pride.

It's now time for a pint of Cornish Lager & Tarquins pink Gin for Lisa.

Looking forward to the next one ;)

• Like 2