CAM

Run out to Hunstanton - 30 September 2018

We're up for the run out too Chris. See you in the queues heading intoĀ Hethel.Ā :P:D

• Sad 1

Would the first pick up still beĀ Kettering Junction A14/A605? We are at Hethel on the Saturday but traveling back Saturday evening

Folks, if you are coming to Hunstanton you can avoid the traffic at the Norfolk Lavender lights by going via Heacham or Sedgeford, please see attached. A bit longer if you go by Sedgeford and you come into Hunstanton via Old Hunstanton and Heacham is just a short diversionĀ 

But the lights may not be so busy in late September, will depend on the weatherĀ 

See you there

Heacham.PNG

Sedgford.PNG

• Like 1

Well finally, just awaiting final confirmation from the council, but I don't expect any problems. So, we have settled on Sunday 30th September.Ā 

Because so many of you are up in Norfolk anyway for the 70th celebrations at Hethel we will hold it the following day. Please book a room either in Norwich (1.5 hrs drive) or nearer Hunstanton (many B&B's plus hotels) otherwise you will have to make your own way to Hunstanton asĀ  I am staying up nearby.

I suggest on Sunday morning to assemble at 10.00 hrs at Lidl on the Lynn Road at Heacham A149 near the lavender farm this is about 15 minutes drive form the Green where we have special parkingĀ 

Any problems call me 07930 134029 or christophermayhew@btinternet.com

Chris

• Haha 1

Sorry Guys, just heard back from the council that an event scheduled for this weekend has been cancelled due to the weather and re-scheduled for next Sunday the 30th. So our run has been cancelled.

Due to the time of year we are running out of weekends.

Watch this space

Chris Mayhew

Yep, the SoapboxĀ Derby has been postponed to the 30th due to weather conditionsĀ 

Folk may want to still meet up but will need to park around the town? We will be there on Sunday anyway and will be watching the soapbox derby šŸ˜€

Ā 

There are other places in the area, with multiple purveyors of F&C

Wells-nts for one example...? maybe try a a bit a detour this time, if Sunny Hunny don't want us :o\ ?

Suggestions....?

Maybe a drive along the coast toĀ Brancaster,Ā HolkomĀ Beach / Wells next to the Sea. Just let us know a meet up point and we will be there.