DDubya

Insurance contact

In my advancing years memory becomes a scarce commodity. So, do I recall that someone on here is an insurance expert? Looking for a specific deal for my Caterham, then the Exige is coming up in a couple of months. 

TIA

Danny

Hi young Danny,

Kim Eton’s your man at Routen Chaplin, see their advertisement on the rear page of the last Chicane.

Contact number is 0115 6978 842.

Andy.

1 hour ago, sinbad said:

Hi young Danny,

Kim Eton’s your man at Routen Chaplin, see their advertisement on the rear page of the last Chicane.

Contact number is 0115 6978 842.

Andy.

Danny 

kims ur man !!! ?

2 hours ago, Ian said:

Could someone on the committee coment on the current validity of this please...?

Hi Ian/Nige. Routen Chaplin are no longer the LDC’s preferred insurer. They have promised that will contact all policyholders in plenty of time before their renewal date to explain the situation. I will look to remove any historical forum posts regarding this to save confusion.

• Confused 1

Thanks Chris, BTW although I knew the situation, mine's also due soon - of course I'll be renewing elsewhere anyway(!), but I've heard nothing 'officially' from RC so far.

• Confused 1