johnfishcurtis

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Drivetribe?

Which gets the most traffic, views, interaction?

Which benefits the club the most? 

I have lost interest and don't particularly like FB, deleted DT as I got bored of it, deleted Twitter but might try again and I'm fairly active on Instagram.

13 minutes ago, johnfishcurtis said:

Which gets the most traffic, views, interaction?

Which benefits the club the most? 

I have lost interest and don't particularly like FB, deleted DT as I got bored of it, deleted Twitter but might try again and I'm fairly active on Instagram.

Unfortunatly I can’t help I don’t do any of the sites mentioned ( a bit like hanging your washing on the line) .. but that’s just me 🤦‍♂️

I think Eddie king would give best advise 

regards

Colin 

I'm similar Colin, it's amazing what people display, especially on FB.

I'm interested to see which would be best for LDC.

All of the Clubs social media channels have played a large part in the Clubs recent success and increase in membership numbers so I can highly recommend following at least one of the fore mentioned channels, even if you don’t plan to use it personally.

The Clubs Facebook Page is undoubtedly the most popular channel (almost 4k follow the page) and is used to publish detailed posts, updates, photos, events and news. This page is updated weekly by the Club and often daily in some cases.

Instagram has been used more recently and is growing in popularity especially with those who have a keen interest in seeing Lotus related photos. The photos from the Clubs trip to France were published using Instagram and shared on Facebook. Instagram posts tend to be less informative.

The Clubs Twitter account has a large audience and in fact is the largest Lotus club Twitter page in existence in the UK. Again this platform is favoured by some over Facebook and Instagram but personally it sits below these two. Unfortunately DriveTribe hasn’t really taken off since it’s initial launch.

I hope this helps. Like I said I recommend following at least one of these Club social media channels and the Club is always after volunteers to help run them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Excellent reply, thankyou.

I was interested to see which to use and that benefits LDC the most.

Personally, I'll keep with Instagram, prefering the platform to see club activity. I have seen the clubs presence grow on line significantly over the last 12months. Fantastic work!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, johnfishcurtis said:

Excellent reply, thankyou.

I was interested to see which to use and that benefits LDC the most.

Personally, I'll keep with Instagram, prefering the platform to see club activity. I have seen the clubs presence grow on line significantly over the last 12months. Fantastic work!

Thanks John 😌

• Like 1

Stats look good for Facebook Midlands LDC were rocking it over here .