Hi,

I own an Elise 220 Cup and am coming to my first insurance renewal.

I had to go with Aviva for my first year as I had no NCB due to having a company lease car for 5 years and they were the only ones to give me back my NCB I had previously accrued.

I am now wanting to do a couple of track days this year and want a policy that will cover me for this.

Can anyone recommend any good companies that do this?

Regards

Matt

I always contact Kim at renewal time (although we've yet to do business together - one day Kim, one day 😄) but went with Reis last year as I wanted track day cover included as well.

Dealt with Ben who is very helpful. 

• Like 1

Hi Matt,

Sorry we cannot do track day covers, however if you are not already fixed up try R.E.I.S who might be worth a shot.

Kim 

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, johnfishcurtis said:

That reminds me, my insurance is due this month. I hate the endless calls for the best quote.

Get in touch with Kim Eaton he will sort you out !!! 

Google Roulten Chaplin  I’m told they are currently the preferred insurance company for LDC members 👍

Regards 

Colin 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, johnfishcurtis said:

That reminds me, my insurance is due this month. I hate the endless calls for the best quote.

Routen Chaplin is the Clubs insurance partner and Kim is great. Check out this post for all the information you need: http://ldclub.uk/RoutenChaplin

• Like 1