Lotus Drivers Club
Alan

Elise Trophy at Donington Park April 15th

Elise Trophy/Lotus Cup UK are at our local track Donington Park on Sunday 15th April. 

Qualifying and 3 x minute races and that's just for the Lotus's all in 1 day. Lots of other races on the day as well. 

https://www.lotuscupuk.com/calendar/23/lotus-cup-uk/2018/round-2/

Lots of improvements been made to the facilities as well. Don't forget the great museum as well. 

Got to be worth a trip out on a Sunday. :) 

I would have liked to have arranged a drive over, but unfortunately i can't as i currently mechanic for one of the cars that is racing on the day. 

Will be great to see some support for what is a great race series and please come and say hi, i will be with car 92 Craig Denman's Elise Cup R.

Thanks Alan

• Thanks 1

Please do :) 

Can you get this post on our facebook and twitter page? I am unable to do it for some reason. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alan said:

Please do :) 

Can you get this post on our facebook and twitter page? I am unable to do it for some reason. 

Alan, I've added you to the Lotus Drivers Club Midlands - MD Facebook Page so that you can post to it on behalf of the Club. Any problems let me know :91_thumbsup: