NeilGC

Just joined, MK area

Hi all.  Joined up just before Christmas, unashamedly to get the Elise special edition of 'Chicane'!   The S2 is about to come out of hibernation properly (It has stuck its head out once or twice in between the coldsnaps); anything happening in the Milton Keynes area?  Regards.

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the Lotus Drivers Club and hope you enjoyed the Elise edition of Chicane. The Silverstone Classic and TRAX Donington (formerly The Fast Car Festival) are fairy close for you if you've not been to either but I'd recommend joining any of the events on offer, especially if they involve driving :14_relaxed: Look forward to meeting you and even more for the summer or at least spring to arrive :46_confounded:

Welcome to LDC Neil.

There is usually a good turnout of Lotus at the Bicester scramble meets. The next one is on April 22nd which a few of us are going to and it isn't to far from MK.

• Like 1

Welcome to LDC Neil,

as the guys have already mentioned there are some great events lined up that are fairly close to you. If you fancy a run out I can highly recommend the Midlands breakfast meet at Hilltop Farm which happens every 2nd Sunday of the month. It's always well attended and will be combining a breakfast meet and LDC BBQ later in the year.

Enjoy the S2 👍🏻

Cheers

Mark

• Thanks 1

Welcome Neil,

Good to see a few other Lotus owners in my area too!

I'm near Newport Pagnell.

I'm new on here and will do my own intro but look forward to meeting you at some local events in the near future 👌

Graham

Hi Graham, Neil & The Guru!

There is also the other Midlands Area Meeting (Area 2), 2nd Thursday of every month around 8pm or earlier if you want the Lotus beer, fish & chips for £10 at The Stag at Redhill, Alcester B49 6NQ.

I know it's about 75 minutes from MK14 area.  We try & have guest speakers, this month we have Malcolm Ricketts (11th October) and we plan a Christmas Dinner meeting on 10th January.

I send out an email to the regular attendees, if you want to receive this email send me a private message with your email address.

Adrian