OrangeExige

Weymouth Fish and Chip Run - Saturday 23 June 2018

2 hours ago, sinbad said:

As I’m sure we’re not all going to go to the same plaice ?... also been recommend....http://marlbororestaurant.co.uk.

Same place !!! I am having Cod not place ( no sharing ?

to many “places” to chose from 

can’t wait x

Hi, I am new to this discussion but booked to attend the Fish & Chip Run this Saturday. Am in Weymouth already so the event is very convenient! Would prefer to drive away from Weymouth and enter in convoy, so can I ask what time those staying at the Poachers Inn, Piddletrenthide will be setting off for Weymouth so I can join you?

By way the three fish and chip restaurants mentioned on the posts - Bennett, Marlboro and Fish n Fritz - are all good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Mark. Another latecomer, but if you could add Barb and Danny to your list. We’re coming across from Devon so will be arriving quite early.

Thanks, Danny & Barb

Edit to say, just Friday night for us.

Not too late though Danny & Barb!

The scores on the doors for evening meals are looking like this then, and I'll communicate the nos. to the Poachers during the course of today:

Friday night: 10 people (Mark & Lucinda, Chris & Tash, Colin & Tracey, David & Sian and Danny & Barb)

Saturday night: 13 people (Mark & Lucinda, Chris & Tash, Colin & Tracey, David & Sian, 'Lunchie', Andy, Colin and Dean & Lisa)

If anyone wishes to add their name - particularly for Friday as we are now at the max number for a single table - let me know as soon as you can please.

Cheers all  

• Thanks 1

Acknowledged to be late notice, but these things are often a tad fluid. Nonvoy from the Poachers 9am tomorrow. 

27 minutes ago, Flaming June said:

Acknowledged to be late notice, but these things are often a tad fluid. Nonvoy from the Poachers 9am tomorrow. 

Hi Mark 

I’m told we aim to be there for then but don’t forget we have to stop for coffee before we get to you .. I hope you are all enjoying yourselves at the poachers on Friday  ( I hope the beer is good ??) x