OrangeExige

Weymouth Fish and Chip Run - Saturday 23 June 2018

A reminder for Saturday morning. Any questions before next weekend, please let me know.

When arriving Saturday morning please ensure you enter the esplanade using the entrance opposite The Royal Hotel DT4 7AX (see map below). A member of the team will be on hand to direct you safely along the esplanade to our parking area in front of the Queen Victoria Jubilee Clock.

We ask that everyone adheres to a 5 mph speed limit and to follow instructions from the Marshalls. There will be holiday makers with children and pets in close proximity so your cooperation is appreciated.

Hi Mark

Can you please add Colin & Tracy for both Friday and Saturday? If not please let me know and I will contact them directly

We have now contacted the Poachers directly to book in for the Friday and Saturday, see you there!

Thank you

Colin

Thanks Colin.  Having just spoken with the hotel the current position is as follows then:

Friday night: 6 people booked for dinner (Mark & Lucinda, Chris & Tash, Colin & Tracy)

Saturday night: 10 people booked for dinner (as above + Andy, Colin, Dean & Lisa)

Let me know of any other takers for either/both nights and I'll let the Poachers know. 

Hi Mark

I'd love to join you all on Saturday night, if that's OK. I won't be getting down to the area until too late to join you on Friday, but I may stick my nose in to say hello if I get chance.

If you know what time you're heading into Weymouth on Sat morning I'll arrive at Poachers accordingly!

Hi Lunchie

Not a problem and you're added for Saturday and if you are able to drop by the hotel on Friday it'd be good to meet you!

Re travelling into Weymouth, I may hang around for a small group (2/3 cars) heading down from the midlands first thing on Saturday morning, and drive in with them depending on how their journey goes.

You'd be very welcome to join us, alternatively I imagine Chris Jones will be heading into Weymouth reasonable early, or at least earlier than perhaps I might be.

Chris may confirm and/or something to chat about on Friday evening over a beverage ?

Hi Mark thanks for your message afraid I’ve not been up to date on the forum of late. Yes please do add Sian and myself onto your extendable table for both Friday and Saturday evenings. I will then check with the hotel that I didn’t book a table for each evening when making our reservation. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone Friday and Saturday ?