Well, bit the bullet and had my C service done at Performance Autocare - £579 including a brake fluid change. I'm always nervous of getting work done to my cars by someone unknown to me and without any recommendations but all fears were put to rest the moment I shook hands with Jonathan at Performance Autocare - top bloke who knew Elises inside out - did a fantastic job on my car and recommended a few 'improvements' and replacements (the dreaded heater resistor and radiator end caps) - The Elise certainly feels more sparky and smoother and have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone in the North/North East.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By A7ESK
      First time I used Allon White Sports Cars to service my 111R and will be using them again. Dropped off and picked up a loan car which was a Mini which was fun to drive. Updated me on when it was all done, they go the extra mile.

Plus from Nov 2013 to February 2014 you get 20% off labour rate for work undertaken.
      10 out of 10 great team!

Address: 119 High Street, Cranfield, Bedford MK43 0BS Phone:0845 345 7666 Hours:   Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm  
    • By A7ESK
      Just looking around, what have you paid out lately for a car service from a Lotus dealer?
      Eddie.