Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Elise 111S 2003 for sale

Lotus Elise S2  1.8 K-series engine providing 156 Bhp with 5 speed gearbox. The car is original in spec and drives beautifully. In the 12 months - new alternator, battery, rear Bilstien shocks, springs all round, front vented brake discs and pads, various leather trimming, new oil pipe work and a lot of tlc.
The car is hpi clear and has not had any knocks. The service history is good but not complete.
I believe that this is a tidy and original example, it comes with full MOT and I have just had the car serviced at a cost of £500, so the car is ready to go.
Seats, cabin space, hood, alloys, tyres  and paintwork are all excellent. 
Private plate included in sale as long as the sale price is very close to asking price. Reason for sale is an awaiting next project. 5+ owners, Next MOT due 26/08/2018, Part service history, Blue, £13,500. 

07789 928777 James, Rugby

Hi James .

Any photos , bring it over to the Hilltop farm breakfast meet this Sunday.

Eddie.

Eddie

no problem, will do.

if you let me have your email address or mobile number then I will send pics over.

cheers

James

Nice one Colin 

you might be tempted it's just a great place to bring it over free PR are do my Facebook live .

take some photos mind you if anybody interested in buying s lotus please come along this might be the one .

Good call Ed.

Also If anyone's interested in getting an Esprit I understand our chairman's may be available....

See you in the morning folks.

Andy.

On 09/09/2017 at 9:38 AM, sinbad said:

Good call Ed.

Also If anyone's interested in getting an Esprit I understand our chairman's may be available....

See you in the morning folks.

Andy.

I see the Esprit is now for sale at Oakmere Lotus.....traded in.

Has our chairman joined the Evora clan.

• Like 1