A7ESK

NEC Classic Motor Show - Friday 10 - Sunday 12 November 2017

Getting excited now, prep on the car starting this weekend, but last thing will be the stripes which I will do on set up day. 

Eddie, if you need any help sorting stuff out just let me know, I will be there early Thursday to help with stand build.

Ade

Blimey Ade, started cleaning your car already!

looks like I got some competition this year then😉

BTW I see there’s a baby Elan up for auction at the show and our pitch is bang opposite....oh dear....no bidding from the stand!

See you there.

On 14/10/2017 at 8:26 PM, sinbad said:

Blimey Ade, started cleaning your car already!

looks like I got some competition this year then😉

BTW I see there’s a baby Elan up for auction at the show and our pitch is bang opposite....oh dear....no bidding from the stand!

See you there.

Like your style ANDY .. just don't wear cargo jeans with £  house bricks in an you will.be safe at the auction xxx 😂😂

looking forward to it 

there might even even be one of those " it's a wrape " end of show meals .. but that's up to Matt & Eddie 👍

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's started prepping. Needed lots of washing to remove all the Welsh cow pats I acquired whilst on the Autumn drive out. Just need to collect the wheels from the refurbers and give it a polish & we're all set. Really looking forward to seeing you all on the Thursday evening. I'll be driving up after work 👍🏻

1 hour ago, Livy said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's started prepping. Needed lots of washing to remove all the Welsh cow pats I acquired whilst on the Autumn drive out. Just need to collect the wheels from the refurbers and give it a polish & we're all set. Really looking forward to seeing you all on the Thursday evening. I'll be driving up after work 👍🏻

Those Welsh cowpats would have given an authentic odour to the LDC stand they would prove that we do driver our cars. Really looking forward to seeing your car on the stand on the Friday of the show.