Hi,

Back at the AGM at the beginning of March it was stated that Chicane 109 was due to be sent out ' imminently '. I've tried the Chicane 109 forum topic to ask for an idea of when it's expected - with no response.

So, can anyone shed any light on when to expect it? 

Chris

Hi Chris. I can assure you David, the clubs new editor, has been working extremely hard to get Chicane 109 along with a new exciting design ready for publishing and distributing to members. I think it was prematurely mentioned at the AGM by the committee that 109 would be out in late March. Unfortunately, David couldn't join us at the AGM but I'm sure he would have corrected us all.

Please be assured, edition 109 will be worth the wait ;)

• Like 1

109 has landed - unfortunately hubby is in bed with a cold so I get it all to myself instead of the usual fight to read it first.

Housework on hold, mug of tea in hand, chuckling at Chairman's Chatter!

Jules

Mine landed to ( just like Christmas) love the new picture of our chairman !! ( it's knocked ten years of him ) ???

well done 

regards

colin 

• Like 1

Well I've just received mine and it's chuffing excellent. Currently being dragged out by Mrs L so a proper cover to cover read will be done later today.

Brilliant effort David and very representative of our LDC.

Thumbs up from me.

Yes - well done David, Like the retro look mixed with up-to-date format.

Mine landed on the mat this morning and only a quick glance says superb. Looks like a cover to cover read in the Gower Hotel bar a little later. 

• Like 1

Received mine this morning too. Only had a quick flick through but really like the new format, well done Dave.

Hi Dave,

Can only echo what's been posted previously, like the format and content...well done.?

Andy.