fangio246

Wanted S2 Short Soft Top

Hi All

Wanted S2 Short Soft Top

Have just sold my Elise and bought a gorgeous 2010 Exige S. Took the roof off and went for a nice 100 mile drive today..... bliss. So I desperately need a short soft top for the 'just in case it rains' occasions.

Can anyone help - spare in the attic perhaps!

Andy
07850 560250

Hi Andy 

Ebay , South West Lotus or try Paul Matty .

you might be lucky one of use might have a spare in the garage.

Eddie 

Thanks Eddie

I missed one by 10 minutes on Gumtree earlier this week..... hoping for a used one as new they are fairly pricey.

Andy

Might be worth asking South west lotus they might have a good second hand one or P Matty 

Thanks Chris

I've tried to join the exiges.com forum since Feb. Sent them loads of emails to approve my registration and haven't had a word back.....

Do you know anyone I could contact?

I've tried admin@exiges.com & exigesdotcom@gmail.com (which is the one posted on the introductions page)

Andy

PS Have spoken to South West Lotus and no soft tops...

There are a couple on ebay at the mo (although one is blue) and one which has been on seloc classifieds for a couple of weeks now (might accept an offer...).

Look forward to meeting you and your Exige at some point :)

Hi Barn-Find (and Chris)

I had a watch on the better ebay one that finished today. Then would you believe it a guy on the nyloc forum contacted me yesterday with a virtually brand new one for less money. He's dispatching it to me tomorrow. The spooky thing is we both have RGB Exige's, what's the chance of that with only 50 odd in existence!

I'm hoping to get to the Hilltop Farm Shop meeting at some point, so hopefully see you there.

Andy