OrangeExige

Pembrokeshire 2017 *Driving Adventure* Mike Stripe Memorial Event - APRIL 2017

1 minute ago, paulf1965 said:

Great - thanks. Pretty sure we know Hartley and Rachel (there can't be many Hartley's who drive a 111r)

Yep that's them. They're both down to join us ^_^

I've just joined up and would love to sign up for this trip. Am I too late? Where do I sign up?

I was given the heads up by Del. He also told me about the Gower Hotel, I've tried to book, unfortunately they appear to be fully booked, is there another Hotel LDC use for this weekend? I can't see any information. If someone could point me in the right direction.

Look forward to meeting a few more Lotus owners,

Many Thanks 

Mark and Rachael

23 minutes ago, Plunky said:

I've just joined up and would love to sign up for this trip. Am I too late? Where do I sign up?

I was given the heads up by Del. He also told me about the Gower Hotel, I've tried to book, unfortunately they appear to be fully booked, is there another Hotel LDC use for this weekend? I can't see any information. If someone could point me in the right direction.

Look forward to meeting a few more Lotus owners,

Many Thanks 

Mark and Rachael

Are you sure they are fully booked up I was there earlier and there were rooms. Did you say you were booking for the lotus weekend.? I can check for you tomorrow evening and if they are there are a number of other places we can recommend.

• Like 1

Evening Mark and welcome to LDC.

Apologies that we haven't been able to publish any details but as I mentioned earlier in this topic to Paul, we have had a huge amount of interest leading on from this years successful trip. I was going to check with the hotel this weekend but it seems we may have filled all 20 rooms in a week! I'll drop you an email over the weekend as you are both more than welcome to join us and I'm sure David will have some accommodation recommendations near the hotel which we can offer to others wishing to join.

9 hours ago, OrangeExige said:

Evening Mark and welcome to LDC.

Apologies that we haven't been able to publish any details but as I mentioned earlier in this topic to Paul, we have had a huge amount of interest leading on from this years successful trip. I was going to check with the hotel this weekend but it seems we may have filled all 20 rooms in a week! I'll drop you an email over the weekend as you are both more than welcome to join us and I'm sure David will have some accommodation recommendations near the hotel which we can offer to others wishing to join.

I know when Del told me about this weekend, he said it was places were going quick!!!  Obvious;y a popular weekend.  Your email would be much appreciated then we can book another hotel that other LDC members will be at. Thanks for your help Chris.