OrangeExige

Pembrokeshire 2017 *Driving Adventure* Mike Stripe Memorial Event - APRIL 2017

12 hours ago, Hartleyj said:

We're up for this again. Please add Hartley & Rachel to the list. 

Rachel thought the Saturday route was a touch on the long side, but probably only because the scenery was so spectacular that we had to keep stopping! It was a fantastic weekend, you'll be hard pressed to top it Dave, but don't let that stop you trying!

Hartley & Rachel

Thanks Hartley great to see you'll be joining us again. We will try hard to find suitable routes for Saturday and Sunday with equally stunning scenery.

Wow, it looks promisingly like a full house this year again.

Sian and I will have to get going on the routes (yes one for Saturday and one for Sunday) 

• Like 1

Hi, Lynda and I might be interested in this. Are there any details about hotels etc? I'm probably being really dumb but I can't find any other information anywhere.

Thanks, Paul.

51 minutes ago, paulf1965 said:

Hi, Lynda and I might be interested in this. Are there any details about hotels etc? I'm probably being really dumb but I can't find any other information anywhere.

Thanks, Paul.

Evening Paul. Thank you for expressing an interest in this event. This weekend has been extremely popular even before I've had a chance to publish the details in full so apologies for the lack of information which is available at the moment. I will drop you an email later in the week with some information.