A7ESK

Sunday Scramble tickets on sale for 7th of August

As the Lotus Drivers Club is registered for the Sunday Scramble at Bicester Heritage on the 7th of August, I would like to confirm that tickets are now available to purchase online via the Bicester Heritage website via the following link

http://bicesterheritage.co.uk/event/10th-sunday-scramble-tickets-7th-august-2016/

Members and advise them to choose the ‘Buy Club Member Vehicle Tickets’ option.  Further into the process there will be the option to choose your club from a list of registered clubs.   By purchasing via the Club member option this gives us an indication of how many vehicles to expect for your club display area.  Advance booking is advised as this event does sometimes sell out and we cannot guarantee tickets will be available on the day.

http://bicesterheritage.co.uk/events/

Clubs are welcome to use flags and gazebos to promote themselves within their club display area but will need to make sure that they have their own insurance to cover any damage caused should any of these items fall or blow over.

Thank you for your support for our events, we look forward to seeing you and hope your club members have a very enjoyable day here at Bicester Heritage.  Should you have any further questions please contact me and I will be happy to help.

Best regards

Edward King.

Yes the List .

Hi 

as I thought ( the original list I was doubtful at the time earlier in the year  )  I can't make this one due to a family 60 th birthday weekend away  so apologies as this is a fantastic event and enjoyable meeting up with friends from LDC 

so I am disapointed that I can't add my name to the list on this occasion 

** fellow LDC members if you haven't done this put your name down you won't regret it a fantastic morning ***