OrangeExige

Pembrokeshire 2016 *Driving Adventure* - APRIL 2016

I'm all booked in. Hope the weather is nice  :ph34r:

Also, it's £67 if you're a loner like me!

Cheers for that bit of info Alan.

I've now got a bit more spending money! :)
  • Like 1

I'm all booked in. Hope the weather is nice  :ph34r:

Also, it's £67 if you're a loner like me!

Sorry, forgot to include single room prices. Now we're in the New Year this weekend seems much closer now  B)

We still have a few places available on our weekend Driving Adventure in Pembrokeshire on Friday 15th - Sunday 17th April.

We are also pleased to announce that we will be joined by Newtown Lotus Cwmbran. Let's hope they bring the new Evora 400!

Just post your name below if you'd like to join us or email driving@lotusdriversclub.org.uk

Booked.

Wasn't sure on the other half's attendance, so delayed booking. Wish I hadn't as there are only twin rooms available now! Ah well - look's likely we'll be continuing the Lotus theme, and squeezing in a tiny bed together too! :D 

Looks like the hotel is just about filled I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone and hope they enjoy the delights of Pembrokeshire.

Entries for the Pembrokeshire Driving Adventure are now full.

Thank you to everyone who has booked and we are looking forward to enjoying a weekend of sun B)  and sand with you in a few months time.

Do we have a list of everyone joining and their cars? :) Would be good to know who we have in the team.

:D

Chris and Tash - Exige S
David - Exige S Club Racer
Martin and Gill - Exige S1
Dean - Elise S1
Del - Exige RGB
Sue - Elise S
Andy - Eclat or Elan
Mark and Lisa - Elise S1
John and Debbie - Elise S1 or Elan Sprint
Colin and Mandy - Esprit Turbo
Melvin - Elise S1