OrangeExige

Pembrokeshire 2016 *Driving Adventure* - APRIL 2016

Evening folks,

I was pointed in this direction by Del and Sue last night at a Christmas meal :D Chalk up another signup :) I'll be there in a Exige V6 Coupe + other half :D Albeit she's bad at directions....

Paid for membership just now, but waiting on the registration number. 

Eh up Tom. Welcome to the LDC. Have you got rid of the Evora then?

Evening folks,

I was pointed in this direction by Del and Sue last night at a Christmas meal :D Chalk up another signup :) I'll be there in a Exige V6 Coupe + other half :D Albeit she's bad at directions....

Paid for membership just now, but waiting on the registration number.

Don't worry about directions Sian and I are working on a road book with full directions and a map. Please do bring your camera and walking shoes as well as your driving boots. We have included some of the finest sights on the Pembrokeshire coast path as you drive around.
  • Like 1

Eh up Tom. Welcome to the LDC. Have you got rid of the Evora then?

Thanks :) Yeah - Evora's left me :(. I went for a thinner version in the end. I kept telling Evora she was putting on weight, and once she put on the rear wing, I just wasn't in love anymore - i'm not a fan of heavy backends. It's ok though - we've both moved on - she's off to Devon where that kind of thing's accepted :D 

• Like 1

Rooms booked and looking forward to it. Nice birthday weekend away for Lisa too

Great to see we have a few friends to join us. The route is coming along quite nicely.

I'm all booked in. Hope the weather is nice  :ph34r:

Also, it's £67 if you're a loner like me!