Arthur C

West Midlands Area 2 - The Stag at Redhill, Alcester

Hi Tex & Andy,

Andy is correct we meet on the 2nd Thursday (nearer 8pm?) of each month but this Thursday just happens to be the start of the fish & chip supper with beer (or wine) for £10 per head, as a result of last month's "ideas meeting".  All are welcome but  I do need to know in advance how many will want fish & chips.  Those at the last meeting should receive an email asking the same "do you want fish & chips?" question.

Adrian

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Elanjack said:

Hi Tex & Andy,

Andy is correct we meet on the 2nd Thursday (nearer 8pm?) of each month but this Thursday just happens to be the start of the fish & chip supper with beer (or wine) for £10 per head, as a result of last month's "ideas meeting".  All are welcome but  I do need to know in advance how many will want fish & chips.  Those at the last meeting should receive an email asking the same "do you want fish & chips?" question.

Adrian

Hi Adrian ,

Down in London Thursday unfortunately but have just realised that there are 2 Midlands meets and its the East Mids on a Monday although that’s a bit further on for me 

Cheers Colin 

ps : who said Lotus’ s are not Supercars

Hi Tex/Colin

Actually there are 3 Midlands group meetings:-

East Midlands.

West Midlands Area 1 which meets on the 2nd Sunday at the Hilltop Farm on the Fosse Way for breakfast, 9am.

West Midlands Area 2 which meets on the 2nd Thursday at the Stag, Alcester.

Adrian

Adrian, will you check back here, or do you want to provide an email address for those not in receipt of your email to request the offer?

(assuming they're not excluded...? :o)

• Haha 1

Ian,

I hope no one is excluded, and I have been checking this post, however I thought I had clicked the 'Notify me of replies' button!!!  Clearly I had not?

I did get one request via Chris Dewing's LDC email.

Adrian

In addition to Fish & Chips, this month we have a guest speaker, Terry Giles, who has owned his Lotus 7 S1 since 1974 and featured in Classic & Sports Car magazine.

An informal presentation and slide show on the history & restoration of TVB 350 but we hope Terry will arrive in the Lotus.

dlotus7.jpg

• Like 1